So I've had so many tweets about my homemade pancakes, which can be consumed at any point of the day.
Before I begin the portions are based on my own goals which is to stay lean and healthy, dependant on yourself you can add more or reduce.
First off the products I used were: Free range eggs x3, a handful of oats, banana, organic peanut butter, coconut oil, walnuts and cocoa/ flaxseed sprinkles.
(Pre heat a medium sized pan in coconut oil)
1) Mix 3 eggs (all of the egg) in with a handful of oats and whisk together
2) Place in a warm pan, I used coconut oil as has better health benefits
3) Once you can see the base forming put a tablespoon of peanut butter (can use almond or cashew nut butter if you prefer) then place in crunched up walnuts.
4) Put lid over pan so the remainder of the pancake forms, or put under light grill till fluffy.
5) Once it has all formed and it's no longer runny, flip it into one half (you have to practise the technique on that).
6) Then top with a little peanut butter, squirt from a fresh lime, and sprinkle with topping, I used a cocoa and flaxseed sprinkle.
7) Cut into half and enjoy!!! Can be used as a snack or meal, and can be eaten cool.
DISCLAIMER: The statements, opinions, views and advice expressed in this article are those of the author/organisation and not of ENTIRELY. This article should represent information correct at the time of publication however whilst every care has been taken to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. ENTIRELY will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this article or any information accessed through this site. The content of any organisations websites which you link to from ENTIRELY are entirely out of the control of ENTIRELY, and you proceed at your own risk. These links are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement of or association with any products, services, content, information or materials offered by or accessible to you at the organisations site.